taps

Translate

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sania Mirza turns down Bollywood offer


Mumbai: Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza has decline an offer of a cameo role in a Bollywood high-cast movie saying it is not her cup of tea.

India’s tennis sensation, wife of Pakistan Cricket star, told local media on Monday that she was very recently approached for a cameo in a Bollywood film, which she promptly turned down.
“I’ve been offered movies for a while but it is not my cup of tea. A close friend of mine from Bollywood asked me recently but I had to say no. I love Bollywood as a viewer but facing the camera, singing and dancing is not my thing,” she said.
However, Sania Mirza feels walking the ramp is something comfortable, but it is not something that she would do frequently. She recently walked the ramp for Delhi-based designer Shantanu and Nikhil in Mumbai.


No comments:

Post a Comment