taps

Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Wedding will happen soon: Brad Pitt


Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he and Angelina Jolie will try to fit in a wedding among their busy schedules soon.

The couple, who have been tipped to tie the knot at their French estate Miravel, have not yet set a date for the wedding or made any specific plans about it, reported People magazine.

"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh. It's soon. I got a good feeling about it," Pitt said during the premiere of his new film, "Killing Them Softly", in New York.

Pitt, 48, who has six children- Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne- with partner Jolie, got engaged this past spring.

Pitt also said the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful. "We've had a family, we've raised the kids. I am surprised how much (marriage) meant to me once you had that," he added.


Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/right-time-to-marry-angelina-jolie-says-brad-pitt/1/235259.html

No comments:

Post a Comment